- Responsibility for Use of Website. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your actions and decisions to meet other people who you meet online by virtue of the services provided on www.priority1.com.
- Limitations of Liability and Indemnification. By using any services provided by www.priority1.com, you agree that in no event will Website Owner, its and their officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages as a result of your accessing the website and using any of the services available. Your sole remedy for any breach or default of this Agreement by Website Owner shall be a return of any fees paid to Website Owner for any services provided under this Agreement. You indemnify and agree to defend and hold harmless Website Owner, its and their officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to court costs, legal fees, awards or settlements) relating to or arising out of your use of www.priority1.com, including any breach by you of the Terms contained in this Agreement.
- Opinions . Opinions, advice, statements or other comments that may appear on www.priority1.com should not necessarily be relied upon and are not to be construed as professional advice from Website Owner.
- Ownership, Copyrights, Trademarks, Licenses. Website Owner owns and retain all proprietary rights to the services offered, its trademarks and copyrights. Except for any information that is in the public domain, you are not authorized to reproduce, transmit or distribute the proprietary information of Website Owner. By posting information to www.priority1.com (if applicable) you represent that you have the right to grant permission for use by Website Owner.
- No Warranties. Website Owner provides the information on its website on “as is” basis and do not make any warranty, express, implied, limited or other with respect to the services provided. Specifically, Website Owner does not warrant that the service will always be available, be uninterrupted, be error free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in the services will be corrected.
- If any provision is found to be invalid, the remaining provisions will be in full force and effect.
- The failure of Website or Website Owner to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Website or Website Owner must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Website Owner.